1:00 P.M. – Set up is on the Commons on Sunday, September 8, at 1:00 pm. Volunteers unload tables and chairs and place them according to our map.
3:00 P.M. – Arrive to set your tables and mingle with the community!
4:00 P.M. – Dinner bell rings! Let’s eat!
6:00 P.M. Clean up begins at 6:00 pm, so feel free to stick around after dinner! Volunteers carefully stack chairs and return tables to the delivery trucks. We also make sure no trash is left on the Commons.
What do you need to bring?
- Your friends and family! All are welcome!
- Dinner for your party, non-alcoholic drinks, plates, cutlery.
- You can also bring a table cloth (there will be table coverings), center piece and anything else you might want to jazz up your table.
- A small dessert to share (serving about 10 people).
- A wagon to transport all of your food will make set up easier, as we close down the street to traffic a few hours before the dinner bell for set up.
What we provide?
- Tables & chairs, Generously donated by Wilbur School, LCCC and the Town Hall.
- Bins for trash
- Music and karaoke generously donated by Anita Couto.
- Bathrooms – the Town Hall and the Community Center will be open for use of their restrooms.
You can park in the street in front of the commons and along side the church side of Pikes peak, Wilbur School and the athletic fields. The street in front of the Town Hall will be closed down at about 1:00 p.m. to allow time to set up the tables and chairs.
Can I bring Alcohol?
Can I bring my dog, horse, chicken, alpaca?
While we love all furry friends, we ask that you leave your pets at home. Animals can be unpredictable and we prefer that they do not accompany us for dinner (ie. No). Service dogs are welcome.